Wednesday 17 September 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag

Today I'm feeling a bit lazy, so I'm going to post a tag that Lizzie from Castle in the Air tagged me for.

The Rules:

1. Copy and paste the questions below and then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you’ve hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!
Now for the questions:

Question 1: How tall are you?
Well this is rather embarrassing, but I have no idea! I'm not tall though.
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Um, maybe music. I also like photography!
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Please don't take offence, but blogs have custom cursors.
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
When someone constantly talks over you.
 Question 5: What’s your favourite song?
At the moment:


Will probably change when I find another one with such a good message.
 Question 6: What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
Made Upon a Time by Charlie (a fellow blogger)
 Question 7: What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Writing, mainly flash fiction!
 Question 8: What’s your favourite junk food?

I don't really like junk food so I don't have a favourite.
 Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
None at the moment. I have had quite a few before though.
 Question 10: What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
These change so often, but at the moment, The Cure of Ars and Love Comes Softly I have just finished reading it and it was so amazing. Thanks Imogen for recommending it!
 Question 11: What’s your favourite beauty product?
I don't have one. I don't wear any makeup at all.
 Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I went to some friend's house and we took some ridiculous photos of ourselves, then my friend showed them to some other people.
 Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea!
 Question 14: What’s your favourite movie?
Beauty and the Beast, no question. I'm hunting for the broadway version. It has song amazing songs.
 Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I never went to school, but if I did I would be either nerd of loner, most likely both, I'm a bit shy.
 Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
In the bush. I lived there for about a year and it was lovely. Not outback Australia, just a small village somewhere. Somewhere quiet at any rate! Also somewhere where I don't have to see many people.
 Question 17: PC or Mac?
PC, I've never used anything else, but I would like to try Mac.
 Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I have neither!
 Question 19: Favourite celebrity?
I don't really have one. I like a lot, but I don't have a favourite.
 Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
Why do I tell people this when they might read it? OK, Morning!

I tag:
Morning
Eve
Yasmine
Cathy
Imogen
June
Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this. I sure enjoyed answering them all. Don't feel pressured to do this.

-Kat

17 comments :

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This sounds really fun, I'm gonna do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I'm really looking forward to doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me Kat! <3 I'll get my post up soon! I don't really like junk food either... just pizza, if it counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it. Hmm, I wonder if it does count.

      Delete
  4. Great answers. Thanks for filling it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "Try" by Colbie Caillat! It's such a good song for being secular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness we have so much in common! I was homeschooled, I'm not very tall, and I love tea and Beauty and the Beast, and I don't wear make-up. I've head a couple of songs from the broadway version and I so want to see it sometime too. I actually do live in a little village in the bush, which is a really cute little place. The bush is such a peaceful place to live. Thanks for the tag. I'll have to see about my post for this eventually. Maybe I should try a video. Or not. I'd be ever so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's so crazily amazing!
      I so want to visit your house now, that would be amazing.
      Do the video. I would love to see it:)

      Delete
  7. Wow, a lot of the stuff up here describes me, too! I'm short (4'11" in inches, which is about 1.4732 meters), Beauty and the Beast (haha, I'm not in that show, but that's the other show that's going on), and I'm a nerd and a loner. ^.^ I'll be sure to do this next week, when I have time (this is the only time this week I have freetime!)

    xoxo Morning
    (P.S. I'd love to be besties with you too! XDDDD That would be amazing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see it:)
      Thanks Morning, that's made my day!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the tag Kat! I did it, if you want to see it. Thanks again!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like custom cursors as well..some put up icons of panda and teddy and it makes clicking too darn hard >.<"
    I usually never reopen those blogs :P
    I'm a bit curious how does home schooling works???I don't think we have that option in India..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's also really distracting!
      Homeschooling is where your parent (normally mother) teaches you at home. So there is no going to school and the mum can choose what she want's to teach you, so long as it fits the syllabus. It's more fun and much more personal!

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind