Wednesday 31 December 2014

Month Round Off | December 2014



It's that time of the month again, the round off time! So, here I am, listing out everything I have (or haven't) accomplished.

Advice and Thoughts:
 
Tags and Awards:
 
Writing:
 
Guest Posts:
 
Reviews:
 
Other:
 
Favourite Friend's Posts:
 
Well that rounds off the list of what I've done. I honestly am surprised that I've done this much! All month it feels like I've been doing nothing.
 
I'd just like to give a massive thank you to everyone who has/is going to guest post for me. I wouldn't been able to do so much without you!
 
From now on I should be back to posting more often, so look out. I am starting to get really excited again now Christmas is over, which is the best feeling ever. Also, Happy New Year you guys! May it be a good one. I'll see ya'll later in another post!
-Kat 

10 comments :

  1. Aww thanks for including my post, Kat! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

    xo, Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was beautifully written. Thanks for all the help:)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I am really surprised to see my post up there! Thank you so much, so glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like you have had a great December! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your posts are amazing! I really enjoyed reading them. There was no way I wasn't going to put it up there:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including my post up there! I'm glad you liked it. I've loved your posts of December and I wish you a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Jollygirl! Your post was great, I had a great time reading it.

      Delete
  4. I'm guessing December was a busy month. I'm sad to see it go but I'm excited for the beginning of the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December is the hardest month of the year, but it's really excited to be starting a new year! Happy New Year:)

      Delete
  5. Hi, Kat, Happy New Year! :) You're really organised to have compiled this list. May you have a wonderful 2015 ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha, thank you, but no! I'm not organised in the slightest. It took me hours to get this list written out in an order. I'm the more unorganised person ever:)
      Happy New Year!!

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind