Saturday 6 December 2014

Pary, Pary, PARTY!!!


Hi guys! I'm back again. And today I'm PARTYING!!! Cait from Paper Fury is holding a blog party for her new blog name and change over to WP. SO, let's start eating cake!

SORRY! I COULDN'T GET THE BUTTON IN. BLOGGER MUST HAVE A BUG

‘BOUT THIS BLOGGER

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started because I wanted somewhere to share my work and have a bit of fun. I didn't really know what it was at the time, but just thought it sounded like what I needed to do.

It turned out that blogging is the best thing I've ever done. I wouldn't stop blogging for anything now! *Well, maybe the world supply of chocolate*

2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
Oh, this is so thrilling *not*! In my house, everyone calls me 'MAD'. 'You're Absolutely Mad' is something I hear more often than not. So when creating my blog, the name (Almost) Completely Mad just popped into my head.

3. How many designs have you been through since you started blogging? (Pictures! We demand pictures!)
I'm currently on my second! I've only just changed it and I'm still trying to decide whether I like it or not because it's so different. I'm giving it two months and if I haven't changed it by then it can stay!

Here are the pics:



4. Have you ever switched blog platforms? What made you move? If you haven’t ever changed…why?
No, I never have! I wasn't sure what blog platform to have when I created my blog and I ended up going to blogger because of how cheap everything is. And honestly, I've never paid anything for this blog.

WP sounds awesome, but I'm not sure if I could handle everything. It sounds much more professional,  but I'm sticking with blogger for a bit.

5. How long does it take you to write a post? What’s your postly process like?
Oooh, nice question! It normally takes me around half an hour to do Top Ten Tuesday posts, fifteen-twenty minutes for a ramble post and a few days for the writing post. Everything else varies.

6. Have you ever been super nervous about a post? Why?! What was it?
Yep! It was a very hard post for me to write. I wasn't sure how people would react and think of me afterwards. You see, I was talking about my faith.

I'm a Catholic, but I'd never even let on I had a faith up until then. I wasn't sure what people would think of me. Would they still listen?

Luckily I have awesome friends and they all ended up sharing their own faiths as well. So, all was well.

To tell the truth though, I did loose a  few followers from it, but it was worth it I reckon.


7. Do you have a blogging schedule?
I was just thinking about this. I was wondering whether I should make one. Let me show you the schedule I have thought of and you can decide whether you would like it or just have me how I am.

MON: Writing
TUE: Top Ten Tuesday
WED: Ramble
THU: Whatever
FRI: Writing
SAT: Whatever
SUN: Catch up on anything that I need to do

What do you think? Yes? NO?


8. Do you tell people In-Real-Life about your blog? Their reactions?
Um, no! I love my blog. It means the world to me, but sadly I don't have the comfidence to tell real life people about it. What if they judge? You know what I mean? Or what if they think I'm crazy? Like come on, how sane does, 'I write whatever pops into my head and try to make people laugh,' sound?

9. Top ten blogs you read/comment on the most! Go! Go!
Called His
Gossiping with Dragons
Paper Fury
Eve of Womanhood
The Ups and Downs of My Not-so-Average Life
Cloudy Dreams
Truly. Madly. Deeply
Hello, Cathy
Lynde Avenue
Banana and Bear
10. If you could change/improve things about your blog, what would they be?
My design (it's ok, but not perfect), my insecurity about what I write, my sidebar!

Congrats on getting the site up Cait. I've really enjoyed the party!
Now, I've got just one more thing to say, Bryleigh from A Little Yarn Blossom tagged me for the Handwriting Tag. So here we are:


I really hope you can read that. It was written late at night, so sorry if you can't!

Anyway, see ya'll later!
-Kat

10 comments :

  1. I can't get the button either! It was very frustrating! I loved all your answers and I think you're an excellent person! The Doctor? Oh, yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh phew. It's not only me! I was starting to worry!

      Delete
  2. *blushes because you listed my blog*

    You're a sweetheart. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally deserve it! I love your blog:)

      Delete
  3. LOVE this survey and I am WAY honoured to be on that list *squee* I need to check out some of your other faves. Your new design really does look amazing :) I feel you about the 'real life' thing. A lot of people vaguely know I have a blog but don't really 'get' it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is amazing, I love it so much! I'm always reading it for inspiration.
      Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I'm so excited that I made it to your top ten blog you read. So happy! And thanks for tagging me. I'll have to see about getting to that, though it might not be until the new year due to my blogging break, so I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you smile:) Your blog gives me endless inspiration and fun.
      Take your time, don't feel pressured. I didn't think about your break when tagging you. Sorry about that!

      Delete
  5. I think for me it's not home, but school the place where I'm called mad all the time...

    ReplyDelete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind